Friday, January 29, 2016

The State of You - Part 2 - Physical

Okay, here's part 2 which deals with the physical side of you.  I actually had a really hard time putting this one together yesterday, so I opted to delay a day to give myself some time to think more about why.  I realized that for the last 12 years, I couldn't get the physical right due to the issues with my back.  

Every day, I've had to wake up and mentally overcome the chronic pain I have at all levels from 1 to 9 on a 10 point scale.  That realization in reality sucks, but have I continued to live is the question?  And guess what?  I have lived my life more fully after the surgery even with the pain.  It has prompted me to do more and not wait to live.  So it has been a great thing.  It also gives me a limitation I need because I don't know how to take breaks and rest.  This forces me to do that.  

I didn't realize why it was hard for me to talk about until I started doing this video blog.  I hope that you can relate and find what you may be needing to help with your physical side.  I had wanted to talk about workouts, but I have that info on my Facebook Fan Page -  https://www.facebook.com/EvaMarieActorModel/  If you have questions or need to reach out, please don't hesitate to send a note.


*************

“It is a labor of love when we pursue our craft and utilize our unique gifts and share them with the world.  As an artist, we sacrifice so that we can give ourselves to others to make the universe a better place.” ~ Eva Marie Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment