Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The State of You

If you want to understand how you can work with energy, you need to understand somethings about yourself.  This requires digging deep and asking yourself some questions.  I'll be introducing the areas for consideration.  This will be a five part series covering "The State of You" - which includes personal, physical, mental, business/work, and self development.  If you haven't already started to take notes, now might be a good time to get a notebook and start doing your own personal self-development work.  There is never a perfect time to start, so I recommend, just doing it.  If you need encouragement, that's why I'm doing this.  I have a perpetual well of positivity and encouragement, it is part of my calling and life mission.  If you have questions, please don't hesitate to email or to leave comments and I will respond.


*************

“It is a labor of love when we pursue our craft and utilize our unique gifts and share them with the world.  As an artist, we sacrifice so that we can give ourselves to others to make the universe a better place.” ~ Eva Marie Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment