Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mission, Vision, and Purpose

Today, I'm talking about mission, vision, and purpose.  These are very close to my heart and the foundation layer of who I am.  I truly believe that every individual should have these in their life and then for everything else they do for work, personal, or other that with these items in place, you can ultimately be very successful in your life.  I offer a document that speaks to each of these.  If you would like you can send an email to receive at eva.louis@chronicbehavior.com or chronicbehavior@gmail.com.  Watch the video to learn more.





***********

“It is a labor of love when we pursue our craft and utilize our unique gifts and share them with the world.  As an artist, we sacrifice so that we can give ourselves to others to make the universe a better place.” ~ Eva Marie Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment